Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sitting Proud






















Cailyn has totally figured out the whole sitting thing, she doesn't even need the boppy to support her anymore. She still keels over occasionally, but she is pretty sturdy now and can even right herself if she leans too far forward and does a face plant. Today we went green for lunch and tried on some strained and pureed peas, mmm delicious. She was not interested in them as much as she was interested in playing with the toys that come with our highchair, at least she has her priorities straight. Her outfit was just so cute we had to get one last photo, I mean after all, it was one of Penny's old shirts (o the nostalgia!). As I was getting her all ready, Penny commanded I had to wait, that she had to get something special for Cailyn. She soon returned form the upstairs with big Dora, so Cailyn wouldn't be alone for her picture.

No comments: