Thursday, September 20, 2007

A Few Tears, A Few Laughs

We don't have a lot of pictures of our last day with Avery, it was a busy one with playgroup here, and well, there was a fair amount of unexpected tears, from me and Avery's mommy. We know she is going to a great place to be cared for us after this, but we all have grown rather attached to Avery, and are all going to miss her coming here every week. We started our day with an old fashioned pj party, and lots of kisses from Penny.
The kids were pretty thrilled, pajamas and security blankets everywhere! Let's just all hang out and have fun, or more importantly give Josh and Avery some private time while they have some exersaucer together time.
Okay, so I thought Betsy and Matt could use a good laugh that evening, and Avery was a willing participant, so we dressed-up in a little special something of Penny's from when she was Avery's age. Daddy didn't even notice till he got home, of course Avery and I were sneaky and tucked her in her carseat with a blanket before he picked her up.
"Hmmm, daddy, I think I've got a new favorite team!"

We'll miss you Avery Anne, come visit soon, and often!

No comments: