Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Fresh Outdoors!

Okay so Avery may have fallen asleep in her car seat. . .and she may have taken a three hour nap there. . .but at least afterward I took the car seat outside for a change of scenery. Really when trying to wrangle Penny there are only so many places you can put a non-sitting infant outside by a sand box.
And yes I could have gotten a blanket and let her lay on it, but seriously she didn't exactly seem upset by it all.
"Dude, three hour naps are SWEET!" I wish I could take a three hour nap, I wouldn't care where people left me for it.
Okay, okay, fine before you call child services, see, I got her out of the car seat before the bed, er, car seat sores set in. It's not like I didn't change her diaper. Besides look at her her, happy in car seat, seriously skeptical in ultra cool swing.
See people, this Avery saying "WTF, mate?!? I was so happy in my car seat and now look what you have gone and done, this is so not safe!"
"Okay, maybe if I can use my foot as a handle."
And eventually we braved the impossible and started actually swinging! Click on the picture or see the video here , mood music due to Penny carrying on about pirates and ropes and needing to rescue the world, or something, trust me its cuter this way.

No comments: