Monday, October 1, 2007

Cailyn's First Day

With a bit of time off in between, October brought Cailyn to our house. We've decided since she is so sweet to forgive her the fact that her arrival also brings a new alarm hour so I can wake up to meet her lovely little self. Maybe I can get a drop-off window installed?
Nothing says welcome to our house and having siblings for the daytime like trying to play with your new toy friends and having 6 hands fighting over them. Lucky for Penny and Josh, Cailyn wasn't quite sure what she was supposed to do with it all, so she seemed to appreciate their tutelage.
"Hey mommy, this isn't so bad."
"I dunno wicked cool playmat may have to get added to my favorites list along with big sisters and brothers, and of course mommy, and maybe that crazy lady, jury's still out there, oh yeah, and definitely boob juice, that totally makes the list."
"Oooooo! Who's that pretty baby?"

No comments: