Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Dress-up

Josh started the day by being the opposite of dresses-up. I don't think it gets much more dressed-down then the Josh suit and a diaper. I am not sure how Avery's daddy will feel about Josh being so without apparel in front of his daughter.
Then we decided to spice things up with a little crown wearing, it was a very regal morning. Avery, loved Penny laughing at her while wearing said crown, not so much a big fan of it herself.
Avery also participated in dress-up day, look at her all fancy in a dress! I tell you we felt very much under-dressed in Dora gear next to miss fancy pants. Penny still insisted on "pictures Penny and Avery, Mommy!" Avery decided a little tickling was in order, I knew that kid was sassy, she's just been waiting for the surprise attack.
Who me? I wasn't tickling anybody! I was just minding my own business.

No comments: