
Since it is Avery's last week with us, her mommy decided to make the most of it and start busting out the cute clothes and play a little dress up. I mean if coming to see your boyfriend isn't a good enough excuse to wear a frilly dress than I don't know what is.

Wear a frilly dress, but only if it properly shows off your little booty.

"Who? me? daddy? I wasn't showing Josh my tushie!"

All I can say in my defense of putting the infant in a not so safe seat is that Penny demanded that it was Avery's turn to sit in the collapsible camping chair. Avery likes to live on the edge, it was right up her alley.

Oh sweet puppy love. Only a few more days left and then we'll have to settle for seeing Avery once a week or so, and even then only for a few short hours in front of all of playgroup, no time to suck toes or have long exersaucer chats.

Here Josh plays the strong and silent role, it's okay Avery, I'll find you.

Aww, so gentlemenly a little kiss on the hand to part with. Kiss, gumming, same thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment