The boys are quite the team at wrecking the kitchen anymore, I think they may actually have a system. When Rowan comes downstairs from his nap and gets on the floor, Josh sort of squeals in delight at him, as if to say, "Let's get going buddy! We've got things to explore, organization to destroy!" Penny took it upon herself at lunch today to pass out green beans to everyone from my seat. I wasn't meeting her standards of lunch service apparently. Rowan, pretty sure this stuff need smushed up before it gets eaten, but very amusing to teeth on. During lunch Cailyn arrived for a quick care visit. Her mom and I had discussed dropping her off now and then so that she won't have as much adjustment to go through this fall, you know, keep the whole idea fresh in her little brain. Penny was pretty excited to play with her, absence makes the heart grow fonder I presume. And poor Rowan watched her walk across the room and everywhere with a look that said, "I just caught up to you with the crawling thing, and now you are walking, damn you."
photodespoina has moved
-
this post is to notify anyone who may have subscribed to this blog's feed
that i now have a new blog at:
http://photodespoina.com/
so head on over there. ...
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment