First I've got them working the kitchen making breakfast. See, happy smiling, happy babies. Happy playing together, making a mess, happy babies. I swear I don't torture them for my photographic amusement. After a little playtime in the kitchen, then it's on to the laundry. If they do a good job I let them eat lunch. Seriously, three little babies, really helpful at getting laundry done. And by really I mean really really helpful. You know what is more helpful? When Penny comes to supervise the mini-workers, that's really productive. And when the lunch whistle blows, Josh is always more than happy to slam the door on half the people still inside, because he is Josh and it his duty to shut doors when he deems them done being open.
photodespoina has moved
-
this post is to notify anyone who may have subscribed to this blog's feed
that i now have a new blog at:
http://photodespoina.com/
so head on over there. ...
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment