Shortly after Cailyn arrived this morning, my phone started ringing. My sister-in-law had at last gone into labor and was at the hospital gettign ready to have their first child. Cailyn immediately became suspicious, with the packing of bags, and the arrival of Papa. Kristy was gracious enough to consent to a little workday departure on my part, again. This time I made sure that kid was asleep before I left. And do to a quick unplanned c-section, I was back within 30 minutes from when she woke up from her nap. I came through the door and she just kept looking at me, with eyes that said, "where DO you go through that door?" and "isn't my mommy paying you to do this job?" I know I know, but Cailyn and Papa had lots of fun this time and made-up after last wek's birthday debacle. Thanks again Kristy, it's not everyday I become an aunt for the first time!
photodespoina has moved
-
this post is to notify anyone who may have subscribed to this blog's feed
that i now have a new blog at:
http://photodespoina.com/
so head on over there. ...
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment