
"Trick or Treat, Smell my feet, Give me some booby juice to eat!"

"I know I am cute and all, but make with the boob juice already!"

Today when went for a long playgroup at Amy and Grace's house, it's Madison's 2nd birthday and she was getting her portraits taken by Amy. So the rest of us came over to hang out and help entertain Matthew and Grace. We busted out the big guns knowing we need places for both Josh and Cailyn to nap at the same time, yup baby pop tent time. Don't cry for Cailyn, she's got her own air mattress in there, she's not really suffering. Beats sleeping in the middle of the bed blocked by pillows like last time.

Hey it's a picture of me! See, proof I actually do take care of Cailyn on playgroup days, I just usually don't get my picture taken doing so. Cailyn finds me quite humorous by the way. And I'll just go on record to say, Penny dressed herself, mmmm pink and orange.

Well back into the anxious and pleading arms of her favorite caregiver, really I am going to have to start giving this kid a cut of the action. Don't worry family of Cailyn, what you don't see is all the moms cropped out of the photo ready to save her from impending peril. Actually Grace never as much as flinched and counting ourselves overly lucky, we rescued Cailyn before we could find out how bad that could turn out.

Cailyn really suffers and languishes for attention when playgroup is around. Look at her all alone on the couch crying in sadness, poor neglected baby.

Grace and Penny are quite funny let me tell you.
No comments:
Post a Comment