
And a good morning to you! So early in the morning, but so full of woe already. Josh and Cailyn are both sporting their second outfit of the day, and Josh soon found his third. Welcome to Casa Pestilence! Mmm three not so great feeling babies, sounds like an excellent reason to skip pre-school for the day and stay home and poop on things! Hooray germs!

Or in Cailyn's case, also spit-up on things. I was fixing some breakfast when Penny announced "it's okay Cailyn, I get it for you. Need to find a rag!" After which she rummaged through the dishtowel and rag drawer and marched back to sop up Cailyn's spit-up. Geez, am I going to have to start giving her a cut of the business profits now?

Cailyn says, "Having a big sister to clean up after you rocks! Can I take her home?"

"no seriously lady, fork over the big sister, I'm taking her home."

And we have a half roll! Cailyn has been practicing this one at home to show off for us, all that practice sure paid off! Good job Cailyn, almost there!!

"Yay , ME!! I Rock!"

Mmmm sleeping on our side, also a perk to all that practice, mmm nappy time. Almost time for mommy, best not to wake you up, must stop flirting with waking peaceful baby up. . .so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment