
Lesson #1: As you may have already surmised, Josh can crawl, Josh can also pull himself up; what that means little Cailyn, well that means you have about as much personal space as Josh has from Penny. He can find you and come try to steal your toys no matter where I hide you. You are now the bottom of the age based pecking order, sorry.

Lesson #2: Cailyn, you may not be able to talk, but Penny, well she's almost 2.5 and it would appear she is psychic, she knows what you want, and she'll let me know. And yup, that means you are going to find your way into toys that aren't fully opened like collapsed exersaucers, because, she says you want to, is on the verge of freaking out, and I think it is funny. Refer to last sentence of Lesson #1, and add, I am the oldest, I think lots of stuff is funny and document it first for your parents to see, and move/save you second.
No comments:
Post a Comment