There's nothing quite like having an older playmate climb on the chair you were happily pushing around, and then having that playmate who is too heavy to push sit there and grin like a fool about it.

Okay I can explain, no, let me sum up. First we intentionally are growing a jungle because we are cheap and last year letting it go to seed really helped the lawn, looks bad for a few weeks, but its free, already evenly dispersed seed people. Cailyn has proven quite apt at crawling through it, even though it is up to her chin, I am very impressed. The boys, whenever they are alone, always seem to be having some sort of dudes only pow-wow, I want to know what they are talking about. The piggy-back swing ride, well, that was Penny's idea. They never actually swung and Igot her out right after the picture, still the look on their two faces, priceless. See I do give them their own swings, eventually.

Today we were just loving life, I like those days, get the babies outside, everybody plays together without screaming. It's a good day. Josh and Cailyn snuck off with the wipes box and completely emptied it, sneaky little buggers. So I tried an educational directed activity, the music bin with the latin music station. This was widely popular as it usually is. Kristy, I'd put on a French channel, but they don't have one. Oh and Rowan, loving this whole solid food deal, his mommy makes a fine puree in that blender of hers.
No comments:
Post a Comment