Oh Rowan. Rowan, Rowan, Rowan. Buddy, you really need to just get crawling already or accept that people will leave your slow and mostly immobile self. It's all well and good, Josh, Cailyn, and Rowan are all playing with the blocks, it's adorable in fact. I go to get the camera for the pictures of the day. Josh leaves, this is a blow but Rowan can handle it, well then again maybe not. Cailyn moves a few feet away, Rowan absolutely loses it. It's early in the morning, his mommy just left and now everybody else is leaving him. In the first photo you can actually see him screaming at her. The second the red splotches of a truly tortured child, seriously he gets that blotchy after about 90 seconds of anger. You can't blame Cailyn, she had places to go, new hairstyles to try, tunes to groove to. I wish I had gotten to video fast enough for this last picture, Josh was sort of doing push-ups and wriggling his bum while Cailyn pulled herself forward and back across the wood floor, it was like a warm milk induced baby groove to the calypso tunes of the highchair toy. I've got to get that thing out more often, because that was hysterical.
photodespoina has moved
-
this post is to notify anyone who may have subscribed to this blog's feed
that i now have a new blog at:
http://photodespoina.com/
so head on over there. ...
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment