Friday, May 16, 2008

Getting Into Trouble

I wonder if she is looking? . . . . . . . .What?!?!? Who Me?. . . . . . . . . . .Oh, all right you caught me, but I had help.






















You know you haven't gotten enough sleep when you look over realize that two babies, one of them not yours, are licking cheerios off of the carpet and you think, "Well now I don't have to give them breakfast." Josh finagled the cheerio container off of the island and had apparently helped himself, Cailyn hardily agreed with his picnic and helped him expand the debris zone. They also thought it was very funny. For lunch we had a quick visitor, we even shared a smoothie with her momma, who was nice enough to share with Avery. We are quite the party house Wiggles to watch grocery carts to play with, swings to swing. We hope Avery and her booty shaking Wiggles Dance come over to play again very soon.
















No comments: