Monday, April 7, 2008

What is this bright ball in the sky?























Mr. Rowan was looking studly in another one of his daddy shirts today. This shirt bore the slogan "Daddy is my Hero!" Cailyn was busy sleeping upstairs right off today, so Rowan got to have us all to himself for awhile. Just long enough to have a little photo shoot and then head down for a morning nap himself.






















When Cailyn got up, she had quite the shock, we went outside, you know that place on the other side of the door! She was a little alarmed at first. Penny and Josh were already tearing things up out there, so I got her a blanket to keep that wretched grass away from her and we found a slice of yard to sit on. She warmed up literally and figuratively and we donned a hat of Penny's and got to playing.















Don't worry about Rowan, we brought his monitor out, and Cailyn was all over it. The first time he cried out she practically launched the monitor, I think it scared her just a bit. So I traded her the monitor for her own real live playmate. He was also confused, what is htis sun, this warmth, this fresh air? Without a sunhat for the hairless noggin, we let him style in a Josh ball cap backwards, I need to find all of our spare sunhats. He did bring his own sunglasses, he is one cool dude.

No comments: