Plain and simple, Joshua. When he's not handing her things, he's leaving them conveniently out for her to find. Today just as I was getting Josh some juice in his Avent trainer, Cailyn looked at me pleadingly, "Is that for me?" Fine, at least it is clean, have at it, then hand it to the boy. She wasn't doing much, and then she finally gave it a good suck, the second photo is, "Whoa! That is in there?!? That's good!" And finally I captured her in the act of how she makes me lose my mind getting a hold of Josh's food she isn't allowed to eat yet. . .she steals it. Everything she gets, that she shouldn't it's the boy I tell you, the boy.
photodespoina has moved
-
this post is to notify anyone who may have subscribed to this blog's feed
that i now have a new blog at:
http://photodespoina.com/
so head on over there. ...
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment