Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Not So Much Stormy Outside






















This first one is Cailyn mid-self-toss to the floor. As in, I was standing here investigating the cabinet, but now I see you over there trying to take a picture of my flower bum with that tempting camera, so I am goign to make to the floor as fast as I can and crawl over there and pester you. After bum-fall and a few crawls shot on her way over. So getting a picture of her appliquéd bum was quite difficult, I ended having to get her to chase me around the island and then sneak up on her tushie. It was worth the running.

















































Grey skies and on and off light sprinkles all morning cleared up into a sunny afternoon. So much for the forecast of downpours all day. So much in need of some cheerful sunshine for a very grumpy Penny, we all headed outside again. Cailyn placed some calls from her blanket, including one to her mommy to tell her to bring her patty-cake buddy Penny a cheer you up surprise. The combo of daddy having to cover 3rd and 1st shift and lacrosse season, has her quite out of sorts. Thanks for the surprise Kristy (and Cailyn) nothing says, "cheer up!" like a Dora book with stickers!!! Perfect for snagging some daddy time while he naps on the couch.

No comments: