Rowan, Rowan, Rowan. He had the cutest outfit on that day, and I know his mommy was hoping I'd get a picture of it, but alas, I was not quick enough. Rowan decided pooing like it was his job was the way to go and required a wardrobe change. . .at least he didn't also need a bath. So before donning a boring ole sleeper we decided to take some cute photos on the floor first. He did have fun rolling around in the pseudo-buff on our quilts and showing off his latest trick, some push-ups! Go Rowan, next thing hands-and-knees, then rocking, then crawling! But for now, just rolling around and playing with your feet is pretty cool too.
photodespoina has moved
-
this post is to notify anyone who may have subscribed to this blog's feed
that i now have a new blog at:
http://photodespoina.com/
so head on over there. ...
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment