While at home going crazy on a snow day, Cailyn partied a little too hardy and became intimate and familiar with the tv stand at her house. Of course mommy was right nearby just so Cailyn could rub in the "you could have caught me if you had been faster" guilt over her first blackened eye, complete with cool "I'm tough" scratch. We let her borrow some shades so she could hide it all starlet style. Also as you can see, Cailyn often uses her pacifier as a toy more than a sucking apparatus. Oh and I have no idea why she let me put her in the exersaucer, but it lasted for 20 minutes, I didn't argue.
photodespoina has moved
-
this post is to notify anyone who may have subscribed to this blog's feed
that i now have a new blog at:
http://photodespoina.com/
so head on over there. ...
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment