So it was Josh's turn to get crazy sick, at about 2 in the morning. From 2-5 am on Wednesday he just moaned and cried in his sleep. So I went in to comfort him and with him all snuggled up against me I realized he was pretty feverish so I brought him to our room for some Motrin to break the fever. Then he wanted some milk which he greedily started drinking down. Andy was about to hop in the shower we heard me groan/grunt/shout from the bed "Oh god, he's puking all over me and the bed!" Our rule is if there is hurling there is a phone call. So we waved off Cailyn for the day and went in to the pediatrician. He was topping 104.2 in the afternoon, so Kristy and Kristina took pity on us and waved off for thursday as well since Josh was a grumpy clingy mess of a toddler. By friday he was feeling right as rain, and ready to play, gotta love viruses.

Cailyn and Rowan were so adorable on the playgym together, I don't know what possessed them both to lay on the playgym and actually play together for a while, but the color coded pacifiers just screamed "do that cool photo shop think where you make it all black and white and keep some of the color." And then Penny declared that everyone wanted to wear sunglasses, whom am I to deny her?
No comments:
Post a Comment