Friday, February 1, 2008

The Ro-man
















The Ro-man, Ro-meister, mini-Darren, he has many names, but all of them are for one cute little boy. A little boy who got us all to himself courtesy of a Columbus Public Schools calling a somewhat unnecessary Snow Day for ice that was melted by the time school buses were due to be out. Oh well, Cailyn got a day with mommy and Rowan had all the baby love all to himself. He was not disappointed by this development as you can see. He especially liked our jamming out to the preschool hour on Radio Disney, Penny was determined to get him to play with the maracas his mommy and daddy got Josh for Christmas, but since he seemed incapable, she took over for him. You can see (middle below) he found it quite entertaining. As he started to wear out, pick-up time also was looming, so I got him to conk out in his carseat, a miracle on it's own (he hates the carseat), with his pacifier, a first ever for me. And when he was asleep I added the hat, because, well, I had to, it's too cute.

No comments: