Well first off, Cailyn came, she left, it was like a magic trick. Of course it wasn't exactly fun for her and her mom, Cailyn was feeling really nasty and had a croup cough, and just wanted mommy. So home came mommy from school to take care of her. She came, she cried, she fell asleep in her carseat, she got whisked away. . .like magic. There's a lot of magic in our house, I mean I take care of a boy who's middle name is Magic. Well, that is, according to Penny. We have a little song we sing around here to our homecare friends and we use the baby's name in it so they know we are singing to them and that they are loved. Penny loves to sing along with me and this morning as I was taking some pictures, Penny launched into a rousing rendition for Rowan. That's when I finally realized she wasn't singing Rowan Patrick, his real first and middle name, she was singing Rowan Magic. Maybe his parents can still change the birth certificate, Magic is so much a cooler middle name.
photodespoina has moved
-
this post is to notify anyone who may have subscribed to this blog's feed
that i now have a new blog at:
http://photodespoina.com/
so head on over there. ...
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment