Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Chillin' with my buds

Naps are good! Nothing like a good nap to set you straight and get you back on the smiles express! Of course some weird lady contorting her face merely for your amusement doesn't hurt either.
I raised my son to treat a lady right, this is one posh date. A little by side by side playing going on, both in comfy educational seats. Of course they had that longing look, not for each other, but for where the other was sitting, and I always aim to please.
Josh quickly surmised he had got the bum end of this deal and launched himself from the infant seat. I guess the grass isn't always greener in the other baby chair.
Ever the gentleman, he let Avery keep the seat in the excersaucer (even though it was adjusted for his height and she was just dangling there) and decided to stretch his legs and stand and play. Here he is assuring Avery that her daddy will get her an excersaucer all her own, because they are the coolest thing. . .ever.
As babies are, they grew bored of the tandem excersaucer play and I am sure Avery wanted to feel a little less free falling, so back to the safety of the chair we went (Josh well sort of rolls over to her, and then tries to go over her if they are both on the floor). Josh though this was pretty awesome, Avery couldn't reach the toys, and was amused that he could.
Her excitement included many kicks, this caught Josh''s attention, and the little white blobs had to be investigated. Mmmm, tasty Avery feet.
No Averys were harmed in the making of this blog post, I swear. She actually found his foot gumming rather amusing.
Avery: "Why can't I suck MY fingers! Where are they? This is so UNFAIR!!"

No comments: